Sunday, November 25, 2001

so my brother and dad are arguing about chemistry, my mother is watching tv and I am trying to read about marxist philosophy for my homework with one finger in my ear trying really hard to drown out all the noise. I cant think! hehe. what I wouldnt do for a computer in my room. ah!



update: so im turning into a spaz. (yay!)… now my mother is still watching tv really loud and there are strange highland music and crowd noises from there… my brother is banging out a song on the piano and my dad is making dumb jokes and comments and generally bothering me… and im still there with my ear(s) covered up and now I have joined into the noisemaking by reading out loud in a very very loud voice. im never going to finish at this rate! can you just picture our household? its always like this. hehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home