Saturday, June 01, 2002

pear yoghurt. surprisingly good. yesterday, i had my last piano recital with my teacher and that bunch of lovely people whom i see a couple times a month to "share music" (as she calls it) together. was a bit sad. after intermission, the second half players went to backstage and proceeded to fret like the nervous people we are. we have these

habits that we all do to try and calm ourselves down. will just keeps talking and talking - sarah kind of sits there and thinks, wringing her hands a bit - irene is the picture of calmness - rebecca kind of makes a very worried face and trembles - and i stand under doorframes, making faces at r'becca. it went pretty well, although i trembled through both pieces - while yelling silently at my forearms for them to *stop! *stop!!!!!. teah.



there is a very cool button on the camera that allows me to take multiple exposures; so hurray for people's heads staring at themselves... staring at... themselves.



in other sonja news, there is none, unless you want to hear more about piano. (p.s. my students played very cutely today at our recital this afternoon. joanne even performed a song that we wrote together during class. its called "blinker". )



its ridiculous how i have entire conversations in my head with myself (but im sure you do too! yes, you!). once in a while, there are guest appearances as well. they probably wouldn’t appreciate my putting words into their mouths though. ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home